Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Medium Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Carrot (Diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Celery Sticks (Chopped)
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 Green Onions (Minced)
- Grate cauliflower using the largest side of a grater or just by pulsing it in a food processor, until it looks like rice grains.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the carrot and garlic and stir fry for about 5 minutes. Now add in the cauliflower, celery, and remaining sesame oil to the pan. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until the cauliflower is tender but not too mushy.
- Make a well in the middle of the pan, and add the eggs. Stir gently the eggs are fully cooked. Finally add in the soy sauce and green onions and mix well.
- Serve on its own or with Sesame Ginger Salmon.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 843mg | Potassium: 582mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2795IU | Vitamin C: 73mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg