Servings: 4 Servings
For the meatballs:
- 250 grams Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dill (Chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
For the soup:
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 300 grams Potatoes (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Carrot (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 litre Vegetable Stock
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ Bunch Dill (Chopped)
- 4 tbsp Cream (Oat or Dairy)
- Place all meatball ingredients, apart from the flour, into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well with your hands.
- Using slightly wet hands, form small balls (around 12), and coat them in flour.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and fry the meatballs briefly until golden brown, then transfer onto a plate.
- To make the soup, heat the oil in a large pot, over medium heat and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- In a butter pot, fry the diced onion, then add the potatoes, as well as the carrot. Season with salt, pepper and turmeric then cook for about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Pour in the stock and bring to a boil, then cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the fried meatballs, reduce the heat and cook for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the chopped dill.
- Take the soup off the heat and add the cream, mix well and serve.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 636mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2843IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg