Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger (Finely grated)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 400 grams 2 x (400g) Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 400 grams Can Chickpeas (Drained)
- 4 Cod Fillets (5 oz./140g each)
- Zest 1 Lemon ( then cut into wedges)
- Handful Fresh Coriander (to serve)
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a large pan. Use a pan that has a lid!
- Cook the onion for 5 minutes, then stir in the curry powder, ginger and garlic. Cook for another 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Now, add in the tomatoes, chickpeas and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Add in the cod fillets and cover them with the sauce. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5-10 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Once cooked, sprinkle over the grated lemon zest and chopped coriander. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 568mg | Potassium: 630mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 279IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 4mg