Servings: 4 Servings
For the salad:
- 1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce (Shredded)
- Dozen Basil Leaves (Torn)
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cucumber (Peeled)
- 25 grams Walnuts
For the chicken:
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Approx 150g each)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- Place the iceberg lettuce into a large bowl. Add torn basil leaves and mix. Divide between 2 serving bowls.
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and rub with olive oil. Heat a dry pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, mix the mustard and honey. Grease the top of the fillets with half the sauce, then turn and cook for another 1.5 minutes. Repeat on the other side. Once cooked, cool slightly and chop.
- Cut the avocado flesh into cubes, and drizzle with lemon juice. Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Prepare the garlic sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients — season with salt & pepper.
- Top salads with the chopped chicken, avocado, cucumber, and walnuts. Pour over the garlic sauce, and serve.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 859mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 487IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg