Servings: 2 Servings
- 200 grams Frozen Prawns
- 125 grams Noodles (Black Rice, Buckwheat)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Small Onion (Diced)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (Cut In Quarters)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (Chopped)
- 125 ml Oat Cream
- Defrost the prawns, rinse and dry. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onion until soft. Add oregano and minced garlic, and fry for another 1-2 mins.
- Add prawns and fry for about another minute, stirring constantly, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and parsley, mix and fry for another half a minute.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil. Simmer everything for about 1 minute until the sauce thickens, season with freshly ground pepper and salt as needed.
- Add strained pasta and heat everything together.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 252mg | Sodium: 873mg | Potassium: 602mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 736IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 643mg | Iron: 25mg