Servings: 6 Servings
For the salad dressing:
- 285 grams Greek Yogurt
- 4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- Salt and Pepper
For the salad:
- 1 Broccoli Head (Cut into bite-size florets_
- 1 Pomegranate (Seeded)
- 50 grams Almonds (Chopped)
- ½ Small Red Onion (Diced)
- 6 Bacon Rashers
- Place all the ingredients for the salad dressing into a medium sized bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, give a good stir to combine and set aside until needed.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook the broccoli florets for 3-4 minutes, until just tender, then rinse in cold water, drain and place in a serving bowl.
- Cook the bacon on a dry, non-stick pan over medium heat until brown and crispy. Set aside to cool, then break into smaller pieces.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, almonds, onion and crispy bacon to the serving bowl. Drizzle with the salad dressing and mix until well combined. To serve, season with freshly ground black pepper.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg