Servings: 12 Servings
- 160 grams Oat Flour
- 65 grams Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 70 grams Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 40 grams Dried Cranberries (Chopped)
- 60 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Line an 8×5-inch loaf tin with baking paper. In a large bowl, combine flours, baking soda and salt.
- In a food processor or blender combine coconut oil, coconut sugar and maple syrup. Add in the mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Next fold in the flour and blitz again, until blended. Gently stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 60-65 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes, before removing it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 58IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg