Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 Medium Courgette
- 100 grams Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- 30 grams Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Parsley (Chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- Chilli Flakes (To Taste)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Grate the courgette (using the side with large holes), and place in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of salt and mix. Let it stand for about 30 minutes, then squeeze all the juice/water out of the courgette.
- Put it back into the bowl, add crumbled feta, flour, egg, chopped parsley, garlic and chilli flakes.
- Season with pepper and salt as desired (note that the courgette will already be salty).
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry the pancakes for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Use around 1 large tbsp of batter per pancake.
- This recipe makes around 8 pancakes, 4 per portion.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 601mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 846IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 286mg | Iron: 2mg