Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 230 grams Prawns (Defrosted)
- 1 Medium Onion (Diced)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Lime Zest
- 110 grams Jasmine Rice (Uncooked)
- 300 ml Coconut Milk (Canned)
- 190 ml Water
- 1 Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 Mango (Chopped)
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan over high heat. Add in the prawns and season with salt & pepper. Once the prawns are pink, remove them from the pan and place it back on the heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add the onion and ginger for about 3 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add the jasmine rice and stir well cooking for about 2 minutes. Next, pour in coconut milk and water. Bring to boil and lower the heat to simmer, cook the rice covered until the liquid has been absorbed (about 25-35 minutes).
- Once the rice is cook, remove from the heat and stir in earlier cooked prawns, diced bell pepper and chopped mango. Mix well and serve.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 463mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1211IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 4mg