Servings: 9 Servings
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 120 grams Oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 50 grams Hazelnuts
- 30 grams Dark Chocolate (Chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 360F (180F).
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork until smooth. Add the oatmeal, cocoa powder and the melted coconut oil.
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and chocolate and add to the banana mash, mix everything well. The mixture should become slightly sticky.
- Take a baking tray and cover it with baking paper. Spread the dough with an ice cream scoop over the baking sheet. Press them slightly flat with your fingers creating 9 large cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes. If they become too dark during baking, cover them with tin foil. Let the cookies cool on a rack.
- The chocolate oatmeal cookies are the tastiest immediately after baking. They remain slightly soft, and become even softer, especially 2-3 days after baking.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg