Servings: 4 Servings
- 170 grams Chia Seeds
- 700 ml Coconut Milk
- 25 grams Vanilla Protein Powder (Optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Espresso Powder
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Xylitol
- 125 grams Frozen Raspberries
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until most chia seeds are broken down and the pudding is thick and creamy.
- Portion out into jars or small bowls and top with frozen raspberries.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 4 days. Serve cold.
Note: If not using protein powder add additional 2 tbsp of xylitol
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 669mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 23IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 10mg