Servings: 2 Servings
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 240 ml Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Nibs or Dark Chocolate
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, milk, yogurt, syrup and cocoa powder, mixing well.
- Leave in the fridge for 10 mins to thicken, stirring once half-way through.
- Once thick, transfer into serving glasses or bowls and top with 1 tbsp. coconut yogurt and a sprinkle of cocoa nibs or chocolate.
- Tip: If leaving in the fridge overnight, add an extra splash of milk.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 15g | Calcium: 326mg | Iron: 3mg