Servings: 10 Servings
- 100 grams Coconut Oil (At room temperature)
- 120 grams Coconut Sugar
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- 1 Medium Courgette (Grated)
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 115 grams Spelt Flour
- 50 grams Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 50 grams Ground Almonds
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Natural Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 360F (180C). Grease a bread tin with oil or line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together coconut oil and sugar, until fluffy. Then gently mix in the eggs, courgette, milk and vanilla until well combined.
- In another bowl combine the rest of the ingredients, and gradually add them to the other bowl mixing until combined. Don’t over-mix as it will make the cake tough.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined bread tin and bake for 45-55 minutes. Test with a skewer if it comes out clean then it is cooked inside.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, and then transfer to wire rack and cool completely before enjoying.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg