Servings: 4 Servings
- 200 grams Chickpea Flour (Sifted)
- 350 ml Oat Milk
- 300 grams Lentils (Can, Drained)
- 300 grams Ground Lean Beef (5% Fat)
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 4 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 4 Spring Onions (Sliced)
- 6 Sprigs Coriander (Chopped)
- 6 Sprigs Mint (Chopped)
- Sift the flour over a bowl. Mix with 1 tsp. of salt and pepper. Pour in the milk and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the onion and garlic until golden. Add the minced beef and cook until brown. Next, add the lentils and stir until the lentils are warm, then take off the heat.
- In a separate pan, heat some of the remaining coconut oil, over medium heat. Pour around 2-2.5 serving spoons of batter into the pan and fry the pancakes on both sides for around 3 minutes until golden brown. Continue with the process to make 8 pancakes.
- To serve, place 2 pancakes on a plate top with the minced meat mixture, a tbsp. of Greek yoghurt and the chopped fresh herbs and some spring onion.
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 1516mg | Fiber: 30g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 351IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 11mg