Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Chicken Fillets
- 900 grams New Potatoes (Halved)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Red Onions (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Romaine Lettuce Heads (Halved)
- 4 Tomatoes (Quartered)
- 2 tbsp Yellow Thai Curry Paste (or more to taste)
- 400 ml Can Coconut Milk
- 250 ml Vegetable Stock
- 4 Sprigs Coriander (Chopped)
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and set aside. Wash the potatoes and cut in half. Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a deep frying pan or saucepan, over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic for around 2 minutes, then add the curry paste. Stir well and cook for another 2 minutes, then add the new potatoes, tomatoes, coconut milk and stock.
- Bring to boil and simmer everything for 15 minutes covered with a lid. Taste for flavour and add more curry paste if required. Now add the halved Romaine lettuce heads and for another 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another frying pan, heat the remaining tbsp. of coconut oil and fry the chicken fillets until brown and cooked through. Allow to cool slightly and cut into pieces.
- Divide the curry and chicken between plates, and garnish with coriander to serve.
Calories: 584kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 374mg | Potassium: 1813mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1245IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 5mg