Servings: 4 Servings
- 350 grams Chicken Thighs
- 400 grams Broccoli
- 50 grams Almonds
- 3 tbsp Black Olives (Sliced)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Handful Basil Leaves (For garnish)
- 85 grams Green Pesto
- Season the chicken thighs with salt. Divide the broccoli into and cook for 4-5 minutes in salted water. Roast the almonds in a dry frying pan.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken until brown and cooked through. Let cool a little and then slice.
- Drain the broccoli, but keep 1 tbsp. of the cooking liquid to mix in with the pesto.
- Divide chicken and broccoli onto serving dishes and drizzle with the pesto, garnish with almonds, black olives and basil leaves, and serve.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1143IU | Vitamin C: 89mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 2mg