Servings: 10 Burgers
- 450 grams Ground Chicken (50/50 mix of chicken breast and chicken thigh)
- 1 Small Apple (Peeled and Minced)
- 1/2 Small Onion (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients apart from the coconut oil.
- Using slightly wet hands make 10 small patties.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, taking care not to burn the oil. Add the patties and cook the one side for about 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until browned and cooked through. Repeat the process with the remaining patties.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg