Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Chicken Breasts (Cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp Buckwheat Flour
- 1 Mango (Peeled)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Small Chilli Pepper (De-seeded and Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ginger (Grated)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
Fot the sauce
- 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Water
- 5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper, then coat in the flour.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into strips. Cut the peppers into strips, peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Half the chili pepper lengthwise, remove the seeds, then finely chop. Peel and grate the ginger.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- In a wok or large pan heat 1 tbsp. of coconut oil, and stir fry the vegetables (peppers, onions, chili pepper, garlic and ginger) over high heat for about 3 minutes. Add the mango and mix, cooking for another 2 minutes, then remove everything and set aside.
- Add a second tbsp. of oil to the pan and fry the chicken for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Place the mango and vegetables back to the pan and mix well, then add the sauce. Cook on high heat for about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens, in the meantime mix often.
- Serve with rice (not included in nutrition information per serving).
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1393mg | Potassium: 690mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1525IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg