Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
For the salsa:
- 1 Avocado (Cubed)
- 1 Mango (Cubed)
- ½ Onion (Diced)
- 1 Red Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tomato (Diced)
- ¼ Cucumber (Finely chopped)
- 1 Lime (Juice only)
- 1 Butter Lettuce (or 2-3 Baby Gem Lettuce)
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil. Heat a grill pan on medium-high heat and cook the chicken 3-4 minutes each side until cooked through and browned. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Combine all the salsa ingredients in a bowl. Once the chicken has cooled down, chop it into pieces.
- Assemble the wraps by spreading the salsa over the lettuce leaves and topping with pieces of chicken.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 2395IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg