Servings: 2 Servings
- 30 grams Quinoa
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Handfuls of Mixed Salad Leaves
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Eggs
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Cut the avocado into cubes, and drizzle with lemon juice. Cut the peppers into cubes, and tomatoes into halves.
- Mix the quinoa with salad leaves, avocado, paprika and cherry tomatoes, and divide onto 2 plates.
- Fry the eggs in a pan with the coconut oil. Top the salad with two eggs each. Season with salt and pepper then serve.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 941mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1969IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3mg