Servings: 4 Servings
- 500 grams Beef Mince (5% fat)
- 1 Onion ((Finely Chopped))
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped)
- 25 grams Ginger (Peeled and Finely Chopped)
- 15 grams Fresh Coriander (Leaves and stalks chopped separately)
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 400 gram Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 200 ml Beef Stock
- 200 gram Pot 0% fat natural yoghurt
- 300 grams Peas (Frozen)
- Heat a dry frying pan over high heat, and cook the beef mince until browned.
- Add in the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté for 6-8 minutes until soft. Stir in the coriander stalks and curry powder and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, while stirring.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and beef stock. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 20 minutes of simmering, stir in 1 tbsp. of yoghurt. Add the frozen peas and half the coriander leaves. Cook for another 2 minutes, until peas are heated through, then season again if needed.
- Serve with a portion of rice, garnished with the remaining coriander and a spoonful of yoghurt.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 358mg | Potassium: 1022mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1024IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 6mg