Servings: 2 Servings
- 90 grams Oats
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 115 grams Cottage Cheese
- 2 Egg Whites
- 4 tbsp Coconut Milk (From A carton)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 45 grams Dark Chocolate Chips ((70%))
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender and blitz until smooth. Next, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fry the pancakes on a dry non-stick pan, over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes each side.
- The batter will allow to make around 6 small pancakes. To serve, top with your favourite toppings.
NOTE: Nutrition information is per 3 small pancakes. Toppings are not included in nutritional information.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 3mg