Servings: 15 Servings
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 85 grams Natural Peanut Butter
- 90 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Peel and slice the bananas. Line a tray or chopping board with baking paper.
- Place about ½ teaspoon of peanut butter onto the banana slices and top with another banana slice to make a little ‘sandwich’. You should be able to make around 30 sandwiches.
- Place the bananas on earlier prepared baking paper and store in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Next, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave or using the water bath method.
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip each frozen banana sandwich into the melted chocolate so that half of it is coated.
- Place the chocolate covered sandwiches back on the baking pepper platter, and into the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is set, you can transfer the bananas into a container and store in the freezer for up to 1-2 months.
- The longer the bananas stay in the freezer, the harder they will get. So remove them from the freezer for about 5 minutes before eating.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg