Servings: 2 Servings
- 140 grams Canned Tuna in Brine (Drained)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 Avocado
- 100 grams Pico de Gallo
- In a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, coriander and juice from half a lime. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the flesh of the avocado and place in a bowl. Drizzle it with the remaining half of a lime—season with salt and pepper.
- On a plate layer, the salad with half of the avocado, then half of the tuna, and finish with a layer of Pico de Gallo found in Active-Rest Recipes. Use the other half of the salad for the second serving.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 460mg | Potassium: 649mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 378IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg