Servings: 4 Servings
- 150 grams Asian Noodles (e.g. chow mein)
- 240 ml Coconut Milk
- 240 ml Chicken Stock
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/3 tsp Hot Paprika
- 1/3 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 150 grams Chicken Breast (Chopped)
- 1 medium Courgette (Chopped)
- 150 grams Mushrooms (Chopped)
- 2 Handfuls Spinach
- 10 grams Basil Leaves
- Place noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water, then let it stand for 5 minutes and drain (or cook according to the instructions on the package).
- Pour the coconut milk into a wok or pan and bring to a boil. Then add the soy sauce, spices, lime juice, sugar, and peanut butter. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring now and then.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini, continuing cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add in the cooked noodles and spinach. Mix well and cook for another 1 minute until spinach has wilted. Garnish with basil, to serve.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 1933mg | Potassium: 734mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 331IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 5mg