Servings: 12 Servings
- 250 grams Natural Peanut Butter (Runny)
- 75 grams Oat Flour
- 60 ml Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and line a baking tray sheet with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl add runny peanut butter with maple syrup. Combine with a spoon until creamy paste forms.
- Fold in the flour and stir until a cookie dough forms (add additional flour as needed to reach the right consistency).
- Divide the cookie dough into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and place it on a baking tray. Flatten each ball with a fork, forming a cross shape on the top of each cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes until browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes or longer on a baking rack. The longer you allow to cool these cookies the crunchier they will get.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg